Friday, September 17, 2010

why does an ink squirt printer other start pulling the rag surrounded by crooked?

It drives me nuts. Any inkjet printer I've ever owned, other starts pulling the paper from the tray crooked. Anyone enjoy any ideal how to fix this, or a brand that doesn't do this (I've used lexmark inkjets)

why does an ink squirt printer other start pulling the rag surrounded by crooked?

It's possible that your printer have ink or dirt stuck onto the pick roller. There is a problem with the design on lots of these machines. A lot of them individual have one roller and a tiny one used to pick the weekly. It would be better if they designed them with two pick rollers or tires to pickup the rag, but they didn't ask my opinion!! As for Lexmark printers, i repair and refurbish Lexmark laserjet printers and own seen plenty of design flaws! Take it from someone that works on these machines adjectives the time for a living. If their units be designed too well and too reliable, citizens like me wouldn't own a job!!



You can try cleaning the roller beside some alcohol using a cotton swab and see if that helps. I not long fixed my wife's HP inkjet model using this method and now it picks the article reliably.
I swear by HP printers.



Did it always nouns paper crooked? Sometimes teh rollers obtain slick and need cleaning.
How humid is the room where on earth the printer is stored?



You can clean the nurture rollers with alcahol or even wd-40 and a cloth NO PAPER.
i enjoy an hp all-in one and the paper never give me any trouble.. maybe ck the tray and the slides see if the serious newspaper loads correctly.
Rickey C Wow!Your Extra News here!

★※★ http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra...

No comments:

Post a Comment