Tuesday, September 21, 2010

why does myhp photosmart 7760 printer maintain printing alike photo over and over no concern what I do?

Im trying to print a net page and the printer keeps printing the photo that I tried to capture it to print the other day when my prntr be not working.( turns out I Hhad the usb ports mixed up) When I progress into printers on the control panel, it tells me that the net page I m trying to print IS the one being printed, buts its not.

why does myhp photosmart 7760 printer maintain printing alike photo over and over no concern what I do?

Sounds similar to the Print Spooler is in a loop or multiple copies be sent to the printer.



In the Printers section of the Control Panel, select respectively printer listed and Cancel adjectives Prints.



Right Click My Computer and select Manage from the drop down box. Select Services And Applications, Services. Locate the Print Spooler service and double click. Click Stop. Double check the printers to ensure that no print jobs are still nominated and then Restart the Print Spooler Service.



Send a experiment print to the printer to make sure it worked... later print as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment