Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why doesn't my printer print?

I haven’t be working with my printer since 3 years ago and immediately that I hocked it up,installed it and every thing. it doesn’t print….when I press print some times I hear the printer working but nil happens and sometimes the daily goes throw it and comes out the other side blank…..and sometimes it doesn’t do any of these and newly pops up that printing fail!!!!What should I do? I own heard if the organizer is damaged the printer doesn’t print. What subdivision of the printer is it? And what does it do?

Why doesn't my printer print?

after three years the print head is incredibly dry.

if the print person in charge is integrated into the unit, IE the printer take ink tanks replace the printer, if the cartridges own a print head one them you can newly replace the cartridge.
Just buy a bright one. They are so cheap these days. Who know what's wrong.
First off, if its be sittin that long I would about gaurantee the ink cartrdiges are dried out!
i cant because beside out knowing ur printer model
You probably need untried ink. But I agree with the above post; purely get a bright printer. They're cheap.
Try to insert new cartridges first and also do the head cleaning.
You probably need to buy spanking new printer cartridges,because they probably dried out.
yahhhhhhhh get a hot printer.
For any asset u keep it unemployed for long time, it will not work out so soon. so first clean it up subsequent change the catridge and pass to maintenance. u will find some solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment