Wednesday, September 15, 2010

why do I singular acquire partially of a page when I want it printed?

when I want to print a notification or confirmation letter, I enjoy the last part of the pack of every line cut rotten. why?

why do I singular acquire partially of a page when I want it printed?

Check your printer is set to the correct type of paper you are using.From start menu,select settings,choose printers find your printer,double click on it,select printer and choose preferences.Should be in that somewhere depending on what printer you have.Also check your weekly is loading correctly.
Mine does that to and it makes me silly.
ur printer is crap and u need a better 1
probably u should check ur "page break", u can adjust that on Word.
Your weekly alignment is probably off. Try keeping the quality newspaper a little further subsidise from the printer. Also, make sure that your printer program setting is like peas in a pod size as the paper that you are using.
hi, you inevitability the printer set to landscape, this should solve the problem
if you are using A4 set the printer (paper size to A4)

also check the outside edge settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment