Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why do I achieve merely going on for 1/3 of the page when printing email messages?

Dell 8200/Windows P2 device and Dell 1700n Laser printer with Firefox 2.0 or IE 7

Why do I achieve merely going on for 1/3 of the page when printing email messages?

It's a issue of choice.

If, in Yahoo Mail Options, General Preferences, you chose to send/receive post as plain text, you will bring back the whole page. If you chose HTML, as I did, the page go beyond the screen.



Look at the top right. You should see a join for "printable view."

click that.

Now select the essay of the message and click Print, choose "selection."



Your printer should print the text you special. If your printer does not print all the schoolbook, I will tell you what I do. In charge to send/receive mail as HTML and print e-mail:



From the Printable View, I select the workbook of the message, and copy.

On my desktop, I keep a blank Word document.

click the "show desktop" button on the taskbar

embark on the blank document, and paste.

The certificate will fit into those margins and I print from there.
Are you select Printable View option, contained by the upper right hand corner of the message? If that doesn't aid, check your resolution as well as how you enjoy your printer options set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment