Friday, September 17, 2010

why does my fax device maintain dictum splash surrounded by use and not agree to me dispatch a fax?

its a dell 944 adjectives in one printer and it have never let me distribute a fax. what am i doing wrong?

why does my fax device maintain dictum splash surrounded by use and not agree to me dispatch a fax?

Try all of the above, I know it may give the impression of being obvious but check it's plugged into the phoneline first. If you're using it on indistinguishable line as your broadband receive sure your using a filter (you should have be supllied with a couple when your broadband be installed). One other thing to check is the country settings on the Fax gadget, different countries ues different dialtone settings, you may have dialtone on your procession, but the machine won't recognise it. If none of the above work, dispense me a yell on messenger and i'll see what I can do.
You even hold it connected to the phone line? Fax machines use a mobile phone line. They wont work on Broadband or DSL! If you ARE connected through dialup, you cant fax if the phone rank is in use by your notebook!
are you sure it's connected to phone line? lol..
Fax machines do work on ADSL/broadband enabled lines but you requirement a filter between the phone point and the fax cable, in the conventional way.
share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment