Tuesday, September 21, 2010

why does my printer run out of cloloured ink so soon? i just about print anything next to colour.?


why does my printer run out of cloloured ink so soon? i just about print anything next to colour.?

Make your tape last 5 times longer!

Click on start button, click on printers and faxes.

Your defaulting printer should have a check-mark subsequent to it. Right click your printer, click properties.

Click printing preferences, find the box that says "print quality". Set this to in haste draft......this will make your printer print much faster, and use road less ink.....

This should be more than sufficient for afternoon to day printing.....If you want to use even smaller number ink, click on the "basic" tab under your printer preferences, after "advanced features", and bring the ink volume down a notch and try to print a interview page.......



Hope this helps, you should accumulate tons of money with this setting!
I wonder matching thing, I am going to get hold of myself a only black ink printer. I reward about 18.00 for colored ink and I can simply print maybe 100 page if that.

No comments:

Post a Comment