Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my printer one and only print blank page?

My Epson C66 printer is familiar by my Mac. It even tries to print when I tell it to. It basically prints blank pages though, and I JUST installed investigational cartriges. I dont have the manua any. Please help

Why does my printer one and only print blank page?

The print chief is clogged with dried up ink.

Take lint free cloth and Iso Propyl alcohol to verbs it.

If not ok take it to a service center.
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/store/suppo...
I use epson printer's also.Had that problem once.It be the paper test was set to wrong dissertation thickness.Have to keep under surveillance that if your printing photo's and change to a page from the lattice,have to set broadsheet type,in printer setting's.Also in attendance is on mine a lever to adjust thickness for rag and envelope's.Mine's by the out let for rag. You can email epson or just find there down load's at www.epson.com while your in that get the one that say's epson network to page .Give's you a tool bar for printing and preview of what your getting all set to print.Ifr you don't use your printer alot,ink head's clog some,run the head cleaner and examination .May have to run a couple time's if it's weakly clogged.Is your printer a all surrounded by one or just print?Some of the freshly print type are'nt that good anyway.Well hope this help.www.epson.com just looked,the booklet and new downloads are nearby,started reading the troubleshooter ,you need to do that when your thare.

No comments:

Post a Comment