Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why I cannot Share my printer beside my notebook?

I have already did the necessary things close to setting up a network between my desktop which is connected to my printer next to my notebook. But I still could not locate the printer or add the printer contained by my notebook. when I want to add printer it other comes up with this error message of "OPERATION COULD NOT BE COMPLETED. THE PRINTER SPOOLER SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING"

Why I cannot Share my printer beside my notebook?

Here's how to set this up

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using...

///
you enjoy a firewall software in any laptop or desktop, disable the firewall or change setting that allows to share printer. i hope u r not forgetting to run "set up a home or organization network" network wizard until that time sharing on both computers.
It is easy, you should dance to Start Menu-> Run

then write: services.msc

contained by the window locate "Print Spooler" Service on Name Column

after right click on it-> Start.

Then try to install the printer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment