Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my printer print stripes when I print photos? And how can I fix it?

I hold a lexmark printer.

Why does my printer print stripes when I print photos? And how can I fix it?

Lexmark print heads are crap. They dry out in a matter of days cause streaking. Run a print head cleaning, afterwards print a diagnostic page. When you have no breaks or gap in the diagnostic print the picture. You may want to run a cleaning every couple weeks to uphold your print quality.
Your printheads are clogged. Try cleaning them or replace your ink cartridges.
discouraging ink cartridge buy a tentative cartrige
align your print cartriges. you should be able to do that from your printer properties.
Your printer is not set up properly. Go to start menu and after printers and fax and click on printer. then when the printer comes up right click on the printer god and then properties, and continuation and go to the bit that needs to be cleaned or relined.

No comments:

Post a Comment