Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my printer print things save for the document I want printed?

There are unnatural characters and lines among words from the document... I have tried to turn both my printer and computer bad and back on, unplugging both as powerfully but it keeps taking place!

Why does my printer print things save for the document I want printed?

This happened to me next to one of my old printers. I could never numeral out what was wrong so I have to get rid of it.
It seem you have a problem near the driver. There are a lot of control characters that the computer sends to the printer and the printer wishes to know how to interpret this codes and if they are to be printed or acted upon on.

Download the latest driver from the network. And install it.
Do check printer driver. Try another driver. These types of problems mostly hapenned with me i sort out using different drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment