Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does the error message "Mpder45" come up when i print next to my canon smartbase mpc200?

I start printing next after 1 or 2 copies, the error message Mpder45 comes up. I have to restart my laptop then the printer does work or sometimes it doesn't work on the first attempt. Any opinion what's wrong?

Why does the error message "Mpder45" come up when i print next to my canon smartbase mpc200?

download the drivers from Canon, that way you will enjoy the latest drivers. Uninstall the weak drivers first, reboot and install the new drivers. I know it's the "long way" to capture to where you wanna be, but it is also the safest: this passageway you can be sure none of the old drivers will be departed on your computer to mess up the installation of the new drivers. By rebooting you engineer sure none of the old drivers are locked by the operating system, that can rationale troubles when you install the new drivers.
Reinstall or update driver

No comments:

Post a Comment