Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my hp psc 1315 other print a conducting tests page first when I turn it on?

And how do I fix this?

Why does my hp psc 1315 other print a conducting tests page first when I turn it on?

OMG.

My printer have the same problem!

I even get a new printer and it still did like thing.

But they be both HP so it may be the brand.

I had a F300 series.



I'm not sure anymore.

I only just leave the printer on adjectives the time.

Sorry not much help
The configuration of the printer is set to print the page. Change the settings contained by ther printer properties to stop this.
The most accurate answer would of course be that its a piece of crap. I as a rule scream and see it across the room. This always works for me, but I stop up buying a new printer within the end, and a imprint for my foot. Not much I can help you beside here other than what that other guy said.
airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment