Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my printer progress crazy when printing from my desktop?

My lexmark adjectives in one x4270 prints fine from my laptop. It also copies and faxes and recieves run of the mill when connected to my desktop. But when I print (on quick fast) it will print one run of the mill page then the rest are adjectives spaced wrong and inked in places they shouldnt. It get worse when I use better, or best quality modes.

When I shift thru the screens on the printer to align it, it prints the alignment page afterwards says "Cannot align".

Why does it simply do this with my desktop? I own deleted and reinstalled drivers. Tech support be clueless... I need someone beside personal experience or the genius to integer this out.

Why does my printer progress crazy when printing from my desktop?

don't print on "quick fast"...it could be he program you are printing from or the settings you are using...the printer only have so much memory to buffer the print job so you may be overloading it or by using the swiftly or higher aspect printing adjustment, you may be asking the printer to do something it isn't setup to do.....if it only occur from the desktop, and the same settings print okay from the laptop, afterwards its the connection and the print spooler settings on the desktop that are cause the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment