Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my Printer hold turning on and rotten messily?!?

Basically, my printer turns on (randomly) and afterwards turns off. This is really odd, and it kept on waking me up second night. Any concept why it's doing this? I've checked the USB and Power slots, and everything's fine...by the way it's a Lexmark X5470 and it's pretty different, I just get it a month ago, dunno if this helps. =D Thanks.

Why does my Printer hold turning on and rotten messily?!?

I hold a lexmark printer too and the only time it powers itself on is when I click print and the printer is turned bad.



Try disconnecting the USB cable because the computer may be sending signals for it to turn on. Also, if it has any scan/copy/print buttons on the top, engender sure they are not stuck down.



Good Luck
Please check the power cable and USB cable.
Are you leaving the computer on standby at hours of darkness? If you are, sometimes it sends a signal to the printer through the USB cable, but I can't explain why it does this to a Lexmark. I used to have a Canon that have this phenomonen, but got rid of it. Now my clean HP behaves similar to it should. Try the earlier suggestions of checking your connections and create sure no buttons are sticking. Hope this helps!
wedding rental plants

No comments:

Post a Comment