Friday, September 17, 2010

why does my Canon S200 printer competent to print during exam mode but when i try to print my document it will not?

I bought this printer one year ago, previous warranty.

why does my Canon S200 printer competent to print during exam mode but when i try to print my document it will not?

It probably is not a problem with the printer.



When you utter Test Mode, do you mean the TEST PRINT button that appears on your computer on the Printer Properties page. If this is the satchel, make sure that you enjoy only one working copy of your printer installed. Make sure that your Canon S200 is set as the non-attendance printer. Then try to print from the program again.



If that fails, remove the printer driver and install it again, as if it is a trial printer. Run the TEST PRINT again, then print from your program.
check the settings, I show all the settings surrounded by the properties tab..

I am using the same printer 3 months ago but switch to another and sorry I forgot the "target settings" to troubleshoot..believe me, its within the properties...unless you are using refills!
Look contained by the bottom right hand corner of you monitor If in attendance is a picture of a printer there right click on it and select initiate active printers consequently select anythting. that is nearby by clickin g on it then right click and delete. After it is delete try to print again
apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment