Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer blare and close adjectives interested window when I attempt to adjust my printer preferences?

I am using Verizon Yahoo! when I own this problem. This only happen when I'm attempt to change my printer settings to amend picture or document clarity. I open "File" and "Print..." and the Print skylight opens. I click on "Preferences" and my computer beep, closes all programs, and go back to the desktop menu. This ONLY happen when I am using Verizon Yahoo! as my web browser.

Why does my computer blare and close adjectives interested window when I attempt to adjust my printer preferences?

it sounds approaching you need to remove, re-boot, next re-install your printer drivers.



If you are using Windows XP, it is because the 'explorer.exe' program crashed. This is the program commonly known as 'your desktop', it contains the:



Start Button

Start Bar

System Tray (which usually displays the current Time at the right.)

and ultimate but not leaset all of the Icons on your desktop.



Usually the program will restart by itself after a couple of second.



If it does not. Press Ctrl--Alt--Delete,

(if you then see a menu of buttons, click 'task manager'.)

Once the Task Manager is open, click File---New Task(Run)

In the 'Creat New Task' window, type, (without the quotes:)



'explorer.exe'



next press enter



and your desktop should return, unless you have a virus or spy/ad-ware.....though within THAT case it is unlikely you would be capable of open the Task Manager to switch on with.....lol
steal it to comp usa i had matching problem and they fixed it for like 20$

No comments:

Post a Comment