Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my printer turn down to print within black/white when here is no color?

I own an Epson Stylus Photo RX620. I enjoy a full container of black ink, but my other color ink cartridges are empty. How come I can't simply print it surrounded by all black/white?? Usually, when a printer is finished beside it's color ink, it reverts to black and white. For some stupid reason, my printer won't. Every time I try to print something, it other gives me the "Ink cartridges is done" see even when there is black ink inside. Can anyone minister to me? or refer me to a site where I can go and get troubleshooting for this? thanks

Why does my printer turn down to print within black/white when here is no color?

it is an epson. epson printers simply will not allow you to print unless every videotape has ink within it.



you will need to any replace, refill, or reset your cartridges that are clear before you can even reflect on of printing again.



that's the reason i won't buy epson :(
Because you convey a color picture. Convert it to B&W and it should work fine.
when you are going to print something make sure you select "black and white" contained by the printer properties.



Also, some printers have to own both ink cartridges for it to print either color or b&w for some explanation.
of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment