Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why do I hang on to getting this error message when trying to print coupons?

http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?photo...

How do I fix it?

Why do I hang on to getting this error message when trying to print coupons?

Go into your control panel and click on printers...check to make sure that your non-attendance printer isn't "Print to a Fax File"...the default is the one beside the check mark on it. If your printer isn't the one checked...right click it and select "Use as Default" That should fix it :)
try calling the number.
I have a similar problem a short time ago. What i did is i found that I needed circus performer reader for it to read the page. I'm not saying that adjectives of them needs this. But only check in bag. If its not the problem check you dont have pop up blocker switched on. sometimes that can lead to it not to respond/ active x is another. I hope 1 of these help you sort it.
robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment