Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my printer print out a second page beside unwanted information nearly the document itself?

When I am printing a document, for respectively page of the document that prints, I get a second page giving a sort of synopsis of the undamaged document, such as: Filename; Directory; Template; Title; Subject; Author; Creation Date; Total Editing Time, etc. So, if I am printing a 20-page document, I get 40 page: 20 of the document with that extra page contained by between each of the page in the document. Help! I call for to get deeply of things printed.

Why does my printer print out a second page beside unwanted information nearly the document itself?

I think you're conversation about the document properties page that can sometimes print out next to Word for Windows... To get rid of it do this:



1. Go to Tools on your toolbar contained by Word...

2. Under Tools at the very bottom you will see Options...

3. In the Options menu click on the Print tab...

4. You will see a cubicle called Include beside document...

5. See if the checkbox Document Properties is checked, if so, uncheck it and then click OK.



This should remedy your extra page problem.



Hope it help! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment