Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer right to be heard that my printer is offline when im online and the plugs are connected?

im so angry im going to through it out the skylight please HELP tell me what to do to build it work who ever can help me next to some adice and it works i'll give best anwser to thats 10 points

Why does my computer right to be heard that my printer is offline when im online and the plugs are connected?

Is the printer installed on your computer? That may be why, or try restarting the computer. Or unplug the printer wires to your computer and plug them vertebrae in. Hope this help.

Check if the plugs are plugged in correctly as all right.
then printer may be surrounded by switch off or wait condition
uhh.press the on/off button to turn it on.
book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment