Friday, September 17, 2010

why does my lexmark printer stop my computer from loaded up?


why does my lexmark printer stop my computer from loaded up?

i hold the same problem, when i install my lexmark printer some how my computer starts to restart every time, when i am trying to turn it on.



So what i've done is, i open my computer in SAFE MODE, consequently clicked on start run then typed surrounded by msconfig, then start up, next i unclicked lexmark printer... Now my computer boots properly....



Do the same point it should work...
what do u mean? if the printer have finished papers, then the comp wont print until u nurture it with more printing papers
adjectives lexmarks r different u have to product sure that u put the correct model in r it want run correctly, i have the same problem and usually its because the wrong model be put in when u run the lexmark cd, u have to breed sure that it's the right series good luck next to that try getting a hp they're better
Two things:



Like Dimples says, product sure you've got the right model installed, lexmark can be funny that agency.



Like Jason says, walk into msconfig & untick the reference to the printer contained by the Start tab if it's there.



Hope we've help

No comments:

Post a Comment